JOIN US FOR UPCOMING EVENTS:
• Monsoon Happy Hour-More information to follow
• Alamos/San Carlos Trip-October 2015
To promote and expand cultural, educational, social and economic development for mutual benefit with the citizens of Tucson, Arizona, Puerto Peñasco, Ciudad Obregon Sonora, Mazatlan Sinaloa, and Guadalajara Jalisco by fostering and encouraging friendship and understanding.
Tucson-Mexico Sister Cities 2015-2016 Scholarship
Download 2015-2016 Scholarship Application
View Past Recipients»
- Develop long-term lines of communication between Tucson, Puerto Peñasco, Ciudad Obregon, Mazatlan and Guadalajara, promoting cooperation on an international level
- Provide opportunities for individual citizens to experience a wide range of cultural and social activities within their own communities and through international exchanges
- Collaborate with organizations working on similar projects in order to enhance community visibility and strengthen program effectiveness
- Enhance friendship and community relations through participation in charitable programs
© Copyright 2015-16
TUCSON MEXICO SISTER CITIES ASSOCIATION IS AN IRS 501(C)3 NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION
PO Box 41571 Tucson, AZ 85717-1571 520.548.8881
All rights reserved. Reproduction of material without written permission is strictly prohibited.